Who is Bridge Senior Living:
At Bridge Senior Living, our mission is to positively impact the lives of our residents, their families, and our associates each day.
If you are looking for a fulfilling and rewarding career filled with purpose, Bridge Senior Living is the place for you! Our team members make a real difference in the lives of our residents and families each day. We pride ourselves in creating a rewarding work environment where associates feel appreciated and valued. Our 4 Service Pillars of Show Love, Serve with Purpose, Protect with Care and Exceed Expectations is what makes our communities a special place to live and work.
The Environmental Services Associate performs assigned cleaning and housekeeping duties within established quality care and service standards.
- Clean and service public/common areas and private Resident areas in accordance with established health, hygiene, and appearance policies and regulations (including safety and risk management).
- Follow all housekeeping protocols and procedures in dusting, polishing, mopping, vacuuming, trash removal, etc.
- May assist engineering with light maintenance duties (change light bulbs, carpet cleaning, etc.)
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- At least 1 year of related work experience, preferred
What you can expect:
- Competitive pay
- 401K with company match
- Next Day Pay with PayActiv!
- Full Suite of Benefits
- Continued education and training to advance your career The friendliest leaders and teammates to help you along the way
Bridge Senior Living is an equal opportunity employer. We are united by our pillars to Show Love, Exceed Expectations, Protect with Care and Serve with Purpose. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all associates have a strong sense of belonging. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family/marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neurodiversity, disability, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.