The Jaeb Center for Health Research is seeking an Human Resources and Administrative Assistant. This role provides administrative support to the organization and the Human Resources department.
- Assists HR department and hiring managers with recruiting needs for the organization.
- Track’s status of applicant’s through the hiring process.
- Assists HR department with onboarding of new staff.
- Assists, prepares, and maintains employee personnel files.
- Answers, screens, and directs phone calls to staff; takes messages.
- Receives mail, documents, packages, and courier deliveries and delivers or distributes items.
- Maintains office supplies and order submittals.
- Greets clients, visitors, and guests; determines the purpose of each person’s visit and directs or escorts to the appropriate location.
- Schedules organizational meetings.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Associates degree or equivalent experience required. Full-time, Monday – Friday, Salary will commensurate with degree and experience and includes excellent benefit package. This job opening is located on site in the Tampa Bay area.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent Organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Basic understanding of administrative and clerical procedures and systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
The Jaeb Center is a nonprofit entity in Tampa, FL whose primary focus is in serving as a Coordinating Center for multi-center clinical trials. For more information on the Jaeb Center’s current projects please visit our website at www.jaeb.org.
Candidates may apply by emailing a letter outlining current interests and relevant experience and a curriculum vitae (resume). EOE M/F/V/D/DFWP
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Tampa, FL 33647: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Associate (Preferred)
Work Location: One location