Kwon Pediatric Dentistry is seeking talented Hygiene Assistants to join our team in Loganville, GA.
We offer full benefits for full-time (over 30 hours per week) including, medical, dental, ortho, life insurance, 401K, vacation, paid holidays, and more.
We believe in work/life balance, so can be flexible with your schedule for the right candidate.
- Hygiene Assistants who are x-ray certified will obtain necessary periapical, bitewing, and panoramic x-rays for the appointment. Quality images should be captures while encouraging anxious and timid patients.
- Assist the Doctor, Hygienist, and Dental Assistant in preparing the patient’s chair with the needed supplies and instruments. Clean the chairs and rooms following treatment to prepare for the next patient.
- Assist in the flow of patients: bring the patient back for treatment, assist throughout the appointment, guide patients and parents to the front desk upon completion of their appointment, and assist in any other area needed to help others in guiding patients through the visit.
- Ensure proper cleaning, sterilization, and maintenance of all operatory equipment, instruments, chairs, and work stations based on OSHA regulations and the Company standards. The Hygiene Assistant will run the sterilization area of the clinic to ensure all instruments are properly sterilized and are available for continued hygiene and operatory treatment.
- Assist the Hygienist in charting dentition and entering clinical notes of the patient.
- Maintain patient confidentiality through HIPAA compliance as well as adhere to all OSHA rules and regulations.
- Work as a team within the organization- partnering with the Practice Manager, Doctors, Hygienists, Dental Assistants, Front Desk Coordinators and other Clinical Assistants to maintain consistency and teamwork.
- Attend Continuing Education classes and obtain any needed certificates
- Additional duties will be assigned as necessary to achieve the Company standards and goals as efficiently as possible.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Loganville, GA 30052: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Dental Assisting: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location