Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It's where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. In your role, you'll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You'll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping Pinners make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
Our new progressive work model is called PinFlex, a term that's uniquely Pinterest to describe our flexible approach to living and working. Visit our PinFlex landing page to learn more.
We are looking for a I&D Operations Leader to join the Inclusion and Diversity (I&D) team. In this role, you will have an immediate impact on the I&D health of the organization, optimizing strategic initiatives, overseeing key program management, and leading cross functional efforts to realize our mission of I&D. Managing a team of 3, this role will serve as a subject matter expert and partner to the Global Head of I&D and senior leadership as we further infuse I&D into business, people strategies, and organizational culture.
What you'll do:
- Lead a strategic plan to define and operationalize the Inclusion & Diversity team leading and working on some of the most strategic & high visibility People initiatives. This includes developing a project intake process, portfolio prioritization & management, operating rhythms, communications, and leading strategy planning & budgeting for our team
- Develops, delivers and distributes critical communications, updates and presentations to senior executives, internal and external stakeholders and the organization at large
- Collaborate cross functionally with business leaders to ideate, incubate, develop, and implement new I&D strategic priorities and improve upon existing strategic initiatives
- Operationalize working agreements with key cross-functional partners, define & drive decision making clarity, and help I&D articulate and establish our internal brand.
- Review, design, and execute on improvements to current processes, organizational structure, and routines and coordinate organizational procedures for optimized efficiency and productivity
- Project manage a broad spectrum of activities ranging from highly strategic to tactical and play a key role in helping the organization focus on achieving I&D goals
- Partner with key stakeholders to research, analyze, and benchmark to support DEI priorities and recommendations
- Support the Head of I&D in the preparation of board, executive, and enterprise wide presentations and communications
- Engage with the Leadership & Culture team to build our broad stakeholder management map and plan spanning various initiatives, programs, etc.
- Lead cross-functional initiatives as needed.
What we're looking for:
- Management: 7+ years of experience within Senior HR Operations, managing a diverse portfolio of scalable programs and projects teams, with an emphasized focus of diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging
- Strategy and Execution: Success designing and operationalizing large scale inclusion and diversity strategies for various levels of stakeholders
- Business Influence and Change Management: As a change agent, influence direction, investment and consultation to internal stakeholders at multiple levels of business leadership
- Evidence Based Assessment: The ability to develop complex, large scale data focused solutions and implement programs, while navigating ambiguity
- Operational Excellence: Partner cross functionally to develop and executive organizational strategies to drive desired outcomes that utilize strategic insight, project excellence and purposeful impact
Our Commitment to Diversity:
At Pinterest, our mission is to bring everyone the inspiration to create a life they love—and that includes our employees. We’re taking on the most exciting challenges of our working lives, and we succeed with a team that represents an inclusive and diverse set of identities and backgrounds.