Job descriptionLevy Sector
Position Title: INCLUSIVE CLUB SERVER - AMERICAN AIRLINES CENTER
Starting Pay: 12.00 per hour
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number ???????1044280???????.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Are you looking for a job with competitive wages, one in which you can learn and grow and be a part of a great team? We're hiring! Great team member perks like Instapay (early access to your wages) and high interest savings both through the EVEN app.
From the stadium to the head table, Levy leverages unbridled creativity, custom strategies, impeccable service, and true love for great food to create unforgettable experiences. Founded in Chicago 40 years ago as a Delicatessen, Levy now finds itself as a leading presence in the Food, Beverage, and Retail industry across 200 plus Entertainment, Sports, and Restaurant venues across the country.
For more information on what we are about as a company, check us out by following the link below: http://www.levyrestaurants.com/who-we-are/
Positions at this location may require a COVID-19 vaccination. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this account may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
Summary: Provide food and drink service to guests in the Germania Club, Osadia Club and Service King Lounge
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with setting up buffet lines with appropriate equipment for each event’s menu
- Assist with transporting food to and from kitchens at the start and end of each event
- Take drink orders following alcohol serving guidelines
- Set up, maintain and break down server stations
- Utilize Point of Sale system to input drink orders accurately
- Clean workspace and pantries at the end of each event by following sanitation procedures
- Helps create an overall enjoyable dining experience and promotes a safe, clean and neat environment for guests and other associates
- Exhibits exceptional communication skills with all management, staff and guests
- Gets along well with others, demonstrates flexibility and patience; possesses an interest in people; Maintains composure under pressure
- Demonstrates knowledge of building amenities to answer guest questions and provide directions
- Perform other duties as assigned
Apply to Levy today!
Levy is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Associates of Levy are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Instapay (early access to your wages) and high interest savings both through the EVEN app
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Program
- Discount Marketplace
- Employee Assistance Program
Req ID: 1044280
AMERICAN AIRLINES CENTER