FGF is a leading North American bakery company with facilities across Canada and USA with a specialized focus across all key bakery categories, including breads and rolls, donuts, pies, cakes, alternative breads, and others.
Our culture is unique!! Working at FGF, there is never a dull moment! As a successful company that is continually growing there is always challenging yet rewarding work to be a part of. We have an entrepreneurial mindset that encourages all our Team Members to use their own creativity and out of the box thinking to come up with solutions and new ideas.
What we offer
- Accelerated career growth with leadership training. Unleashing Your Potential
- FGF believes in Home Grown Talent, 40% of our positions get filled internally
- Competitive compensation and health benefits
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
Inventory Control Supervisor
As the Inventory Control Supervisor( Leader), you will be responsible for the raw materials inventory accuracy within the Texas manufacturing network; This role reports to the Logistics Manager or s Site Leader.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and reconcile inventory counts of all ingredients as well as finished goods.
- Responsible for reassuring that the delivery process was performed correctly by auditing WMS.
- Manage and reconcile cycle counts weekly in order to maintain accurate inventory levels.
- Oversee the scheduling of all incoming freight to control the flow of all freight entering the Distribution Center.
- Ability to communicate problems or issues that are occurring on the production floor or the warehouse area to their Leader, Team and other Department heads.
- Follows standard procedures that maximize inventory management efficiency.
- Assist Leader with inventory planning, scheduling, forecasting, and control operations as well as optimizing inventory capabilities.
- Utilizes inventory tools and systems for tracking, analysis, auditing, and reporting.
- Ability to work and communicate with other departments on production issues or concerns.
- Maintains a positive attitude and gets along well with coworkers.
- Exhibits teamwork and willingness to help and lead others.
- Follows dress code and maintains a professional appearance.
- Can be relied upon to complete assigned tasks.
- Complies with established Departmental and Organizational policies and procedures.
- Works within a team environment to meet/exceed established standards.
- As need dictates, both assigned shift, work location, and work schedule may be changed by management with or without prior notice.
- Will be required to work some weekends and holidays.
- Will be required to work over 40 hours per week based on need.
- Ability to count and record accurately
- Minimum 4 years of experience in WMS (Warehouse Management Systems) as well as RF (Radio Frequency). SAP experience preferred.
- Ability to type 30 wpm
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Proficient with Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint required
- 2-year inventory experience as a cycle counter or higher
- Ability to work under limited supervision
- Bilingual (English-Spanish) preferred
- Good customer service and leadership skills
- Held a leadership for a minimum of 2-years
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Warehouse management system: 4 years (Preferred)
- SAP Warehouse Management: 4 years (Preferred)
- Inventory control: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location