A Place Where People Matter.
Start your career journey with Univar Solutions! Here you can make an impact on the world around you and accelerate your career in areas that energize and excite you.
The purpose of this role is to collaborate with management to identify and improve business processes, lead an IT team to develop solutions that meet business requirements and improve processes through the use of technology, and be a key business partner of the Commercial Excellence team to identify and achieve opportunities for improvements.
What you’ll do:
- Lead of project-based team in understanding and implementing commercial tools and processes based primarily in Salesforce
- Consults with the commercial teams to find opportunities for improvement, build supporting business cases, and develop technology solutions
- Leads process design activities with the business partners applying cross-functional IT resources as needed
- Builds and maintains collaborative relationships with members of the commercial leadership
- Leads system implementations and upgrades to continually improve system performance
- Leads base load and project developer activities within their area including prioritization and integration coordination across process areas
What you’ll need:
- 7 years Business Process and / or IT experience
- Salesforce.com experience required
- SAP experience a plus
- Ability to work with and influence global client group
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration, and communication skills
- Ability to lead cross-functional groups, both within and external to IT
- Solves a variety of complex problems in the absence of technical guidelines and when creative thinking is required
- Tasks require comparing alternative courses of action and decision making, subject to approval from management where required.
Univar Solutions is a leading, global distributor of chemicals and ingredients essential to the safety, health, and wellbeing of our daily lives from life-saving medicines and vitamins to hand sanitizers and industrial materials used for cleaning, construction, and more. Our global team of more than 10,000 employees support our vision to redefine distribution and be the most valued chemical and ingredient distributor on the planet!
We offer a Total Rewards package that includes market aligned pay and incentives as well as a diverse benefits offering to support our employees’ physical, emotional, and financial wellbeing.
Univar Solutions supports sustainable solutions for the world around us so that we can do our part to help keep our communities healthy, fed, clean, and safe!
We are committed to a diverse workforce and a culture of inclusion. Together, we are building a culture that acknowledges the unique experiences, perspectives and expertise of individuals and provides the development and growth opportunities to empower us to redefine our industry.
Univar Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected classification.