Job descriptionWhy ShipMonk?
ShipMonk is the world's largest 3PL for high-growth e-commerce and DTC brands. Since our inception in 2014, we've operated with a singular guiding principle: to help small and medium-sized e-commerce businesses scale by offering technology-driven fulfillment solutions that enable business founders to devote more time to the things that matter most in their businesses. Put simply, ShipMonk helps e-commerce companies stress less and grow more. Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, FL, ShipMonk has more than 2,500 employees across facilities in Fort Lauderdale, FL, Pittston, PA, Los Angeles, CA, Bay Shore, NY, Las Vegas, NV, Dayton, NJ, Louisville, KY, Fort Worth, TX, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, Tecate, Mexico, the United Kingdom, and Prague, Czech Republic.
What you'll need:
- No previous professional cleaning experience is required but it is always a plus!
- Good attention to detail and time management skills
- Ability to work with disinfectants and chemicals
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Basic understanding of written and spoken English language
- Trustworthy and moral character
- Must be able to stand and walk for 8-10 hours per day
Perks of working for ShipMonk:
- Wages starting $16/hour
- Benefits (Health, dental, vision) after 60 days of employment
- Life insurance and short term disability
- Paid time off
We are exceptionally proud of our dedicated, brilliant ShipMonkers - the employees who collaborate to provide first-class service, solve problems, and collaborate to get the job done. We work hard and have fun at work while prioritizing growth, innovation, and diversity as key values. When we add new positions at ShipMonk, we define the role 80% and look for talented individuals who can join the team, run fast, and co-create the other 20% of their job. We need our team to get engaged from Day 1 to do the work and define the work that will make us successful in the near and long term. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status