Specific Duties / Essential Job Functions: (Other duties may be assigned.)
- Monitor and direct agents to perform duties according to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Effectively operate current technology required to track and process work orders.
- Adhere to all ADA non-discrimination requirements.
- Comply with all safety, security, compliance and quality standards and procedures established by the Company, by our Clients, and by regulatory authorities.
- Assist Managers to achieve strong operational performance.
- Provide technical guidance and interpret policies and procedures to assist front-line employees in performing functional tasks.
- Monitor and maintain appropriate staffing levels.
- Ensure that future schedules are complete (days off, vacations, etc.)
- Ensure all call offs are covered.
- Manage employee lunches and breaks.
- Manage the Attendance Policy
- Participate in client briefings and communicate with Client representatives on a frequent basis regarding operations.
- Manage daily schedules.
- Maintain daily shift report for managers.
- Perform basic administrative and payroll functions (if applicable).
- Maintain communication with Managers to maintain optimum staffing levels.
- Effectively coach, counsel, and discipline employees.
- Conduct service audits.
- Work with Safety Quality Manager to ensure the safety and security of the operation.
- Set positive, professional example for workforce.
- Ensure front-line employee compliance with all safety, security, compliance and quality standards and procedures established by the Company, by our Clients, and by regulatory authorities.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Front-Line employees on designated account and shift.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The individual may be required to stand and walk for 2/3 or more of the work shift.
- Individual may be required to talk, hear, and use hands to handle or feel for 2/3 or more of the work shift.
- Individual may be required to lift 50 pounds or more for up to 1/3 of the work shift.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described herein are representative of those a team member encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The work environment has a moderate to heavy noise level.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS *
Specific Job Knowledge, Skill, and Ability: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements described herein are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Ability to communicate effectively in the English language. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and procedure manuals, and handbooks.
Ability to effectively present information, including in written form, and respond to questions from passengers, managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Basic understanding of computer software programs, including Microsoft Office.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Employee must comply with the Company’s management grooming standards and must wear his or her ABM ID at all times.
- Employee must comply with and enforce all guidelines and policies set forth in the ABM Employee Handbook. These policies include, but are not limited to, the Company’s Zero Tolerance Discrimination and Harassment Policy, Retaliation Policy, Ethics Policy, and Security Policy.
- High school diploma or GED required. College degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must submit to and pass a drug screen.
- Must meet all requirements including successful completion of a background check and ten-year work history
ABM is an EOE (M/F/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation)
California Consumers Notice http://www.abm.com/californiaprivacy
Pay rate is $25.22.