Job title: Full Stack Java Developer
Duration: Long Term
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Full stack development across the back-end, client side, and UI.
- Engage with architects/product team to comprehend functional challenges, prototype new ideas, and new technologies, and help to create innovative solutions.
- Design and develop solutions following established frameworks, application development standards and quality processes in projects.
- Assess the impacts on technical design because of the changes in functional requirements.
- Gain knowledge and control of client integration endpoints (live API's, Batch, Queue based processing).
- Will work within a fast-paced Agile DevOps team contributing and collaborating with the scrum team on a daily basis.
- Participate in all phases of Agile methodology (planning, grooming, coding sprint items).
- Mentor junior developers, which may include performing code reviews. Suggest tools, technologies, and best practices that improve stability.
- Experience in JEE technology stack. Full Stack Development capabilities supporting database, server-side development, front-end development and CI/CD integration.
- Experience with Spring MVC/REST/Data/Boot/Cloud, WebServices (SOAP/REST).
- Experience in Microservices development using Spring Boot. Understanding of key components of a Microservices architecture including containers, load balancing, distributed cache.
- Experience with Relational Database Management System (RDBMS), Oracle, PostgreSQL.
- Experience with Web Services (SOAP/REST), XML, JSON.
- Experience with OpenAPI 3.0 and Swagger standards.
- Experience working within a Continuous Integration environment using Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift to promote through multiple environments.
- Experience working with AWS tools and environments.
- Experience with Git, GitHub, Bit Bucket versioning systems.
- Ability to work with automated unit test frameworks like Junit, JMeter and Mockito.
- A knack for benchmarking and performance optimization.
- Excellent conceptual and critical thinking capabilities.
- Self-directed and self-motivated with the ability to take charge or play a supporting role.
- Clear written and verbal communications skills.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Web Services
- Postgre SQL
- JUNIT Framework
- Continuous Integration
- REST Webservices
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $40.00 - $65.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Work Location: Remote