Job descriptionOverview: CHENEGA HEALTHCARE SERVICES, LLC
The Laundry Supply Support Technician shall provide dry cleaning/laundry room supply services in support of the Pentagon Force Protection Agency contract. Responsibilities:
- Assist with out-processing/turn-ins of PFPA personnel leaving the agency.
- Assist dry cleaning vendor with inventory of incoming garments for Mon-Wed-Fri drop-offs.
- Assist with updating/upkeep of officer’s uniform folders.
- Answers phone/e-mails related to T&E business.
- Assist with issuing police uniforms/duty gear equipment as part of the T&E sustainment operations.
- Assist police personnel with uniform and duty gear request using standard request forms.
- Operate dry cleaning conveyor belt and automated dry cleaning system "Spot".
- Assist T&E Supervisor during Special Events season.
- Assist T&E Supervisor for logistic support to our off- site directorates Raven Rock Mountain Complex, Mark Center, and United State Military Courts of Appeal.
- Assist with management of files, records, and inventories.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must possess a Secret Security Clearance
- Must possess and continuously maintain a valid state driver’s license and comply with PFPA policies and all federal, state, and local driving laws.
- Must be able to pass a National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) for computer access.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Working knowledge of the governing supply systems, programs, policies, nomenclature, work methods, manuals, or other established guidelines, preferred
- Microsoft Office experience, preferred.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, bend, sit, talk, hear and carry packages, pouches or bags of heavy to moderate weight. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 70 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.