Job descriptionHighly-regarded international law firm has an immediate opening for a Legal Receptionist at their office in Denver. Full-time position overseeing the front desk, including answering inbound phone calls, greeting clients, and performing administrative tasks.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer and direct incoming phone calls as well as take messages.
- Greet clients and visitors.
- Manage scheduling of conference rooms and organize setups for events.
- Copying and scanning documents.
- Maintain the phone directory for the office.
- Receive and sort incoming mail and help distribute items to the recipients.
- Record payments made to the firm and notify the accounting team.
- Maintaining office supplies and ordering new supplies as needed.
- Coordinate with vendors to schedule equipment maintenance and repairs.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent.
- At least 1-2 years of front desk/receptionist experience.
- Law firm experience is plus.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Word and Outlook.
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent customer service skills as well as verbal and written communication skills.
- Fully in-office position. Must be able to commute daily to the firm's office in downtown Denver.
If you are interested in this Legal Receptionist job in Denver, please apply!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.