Astor Services is committed to collaborative partnership with families and the Family Driven Care principles in all areas of service and contact with the children and families we serve.
· 3 years of experience related to crisis intervention.
· Must have a valid NYS driver’s license
The Crisis Intervention Intake Discharge Coordinator will provide screening, assessment, triage, and/or referrals to appropriate programs within Astor’s Crisis Services. The appropriate resources in the community to divert from any unnecessary emergency room visits or inpatient psychiatric admissions. Dutchess County children and youth ages 4-18 of age, who are experiencing a psychiatric crisis that would require hospitalization without immediate intensive intervention.
Benefits for Full Time employees:
· 4 weeks paid vacation annually;
· 13 paid holidays, 4 personal days;
· 1 sick day per month, accruable to 150 days;
· Fully paid individual LTD and life insurance;
· Eligible for participation in agency medical and dental plan both individual and family, with small employee contribution.
Join Astor Services and help to make a difference in the lives of children and their families because every child deserves a childhood.
“Astor Services cares about your safety, and the safety of the children and families that we serve. We follow all NYS and CDC COVID-19 guidelines.”
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- LCSW (Required)
Work Location: One location