- 2+ years of operational leadership and supervisory experience
- 2 years’ experience with call center and or consumer electronics
- 2 years experience or certification in the facilitation of instructor-led training with a solid understanding and application of adult learning principles
The Ring CS (Customer Service) Learning & Development team is currently seeking a Training Specialist to join our training team that will support the learning initiatives of our operational stakeholders.
This role will embody a passion for training, education, and innovation in developing & delivering global learning through multiple modalities. The ideal candidate will also be comfortable implementing fresh ideas around adult learning and suggest ways to evolve our training experience in ways that best represents our Ring culture and the global impact on the Customer Service organization and our neighbor's experience.
Key job responsibilities
- Deliver an engaging onboarding and training experience to Ring CS new hire team members through virtual facilitation
- Manage in classroom learner performance to defined metrics and goals of the training program you facilitate
- Support creation and roll-out of Learning & Development roadmap that helps the business to scale and our team members to grow
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional training delivery stakeholders and business subject-matter experts (SMEs) to identify knowledge gaps
- Provide train the trainer sessions to support implementation of training programs and deliver instructor-led classes and programs virtually
- Support the development of learner engagement strategies and evaluation plans
- Develop and maintain subject expertise in role by staying current on operational tools, process, procedures, and training techniques
- Design and develop learning solutions and programs applying adult learning principles and systematic instructional design
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or 2+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and emotionally intelligent
- Experience as a virtual instructor
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $56k - $83k/yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon's internal or external careers site.
The pay range for this position in Jersey City is $56k - $83k/yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Pay Transparency Regulation of Jersey City Municipal Code. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon's internal or external careers site.
Since its founding in 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make neighborhoods safer. From the video doorbell, to Ring Alarm, which was named #1 in Customer Satisfaction for DIY Home Security Systems by J.D. Power, Ring’s smart home security product line, as well as the Neighbors app, offer users affordable whole-home and neighborhood security. At Ring, we are committed to making home and neighborhood security accessible and effective for everyone - while working hard to bring communities together. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.