AMJ Group Inc., a boutique real estate company is seeking a Leasing Agent. Founded in 1977, AMJ is one of the leading commercial and multi-family real estate development firms in North Central Florida. The majority of the operations and holdings are based in Gainesville but the portfolio spans to many other areas of Florida.
You will work for the Residential Managers to show apartments to potential residents and assist with service requests as well as questions from current and future tenants. This is a full time position.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Address the concerns of current and prospective residents in a friendly and professional manner.
- Tours and leases apartments as necessary.
- Assists with rent collection efforts, specifically with delinquent residents. This may involve lease termination and legal action if necessary.
- Help maintain the accuracy of resident ledgers and files.
- Inspects apartments during move-in and move outs, walking apartments and the community as needed.
- Fills the role of acting Property Manager in their absence.
- Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
Strong closing skills
High energy with a professional, positive demeanor
Good computer skills (Microsoft Word, Email, Web-based programs)
Trustworthy, hardworking and responsible
Available to work weekends.
Possess a positive attitude
Enjoys a fast paced environment
2 years of Leasing Experience Preferred.
1 year of Property Management Experience Preferred.
Benefits include 401K, Dental, Paid Holidays, Life Insurance, Medical, Personal Time and Paid Vacation. EEO/DFWP
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $19.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Gainesville, FL 32601: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Customer service: 1 year (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: One location