CHCGD is seeking a LPN. This position is responsible for providing general nursing care to patients of all ages, genders, cultures and backgrounds in the ambulatory care setting. The LPN plans and delivers care by adherence to established standards of nursing care and practices in collaboration with other members of the healthcare team. In addition, laboratory and offices duties are performed as needed.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Independent nursing practice in delivering nursing care; phlebotomy skills and previous experience with immunizations.
- Good organizational skills and ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle stressful conditions due to workload.
- Experience with PCs and MS Office applications; previous EMR experience preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills for interaction with patients, physician staff, and center teammates.
- Good problem solving skills, initiative and judgment to make appropriate decisions for patient care.
- Professional appearance and behavior.
- Understanding of importance of patient confidentiality.
- Willingness to work flexible hours and schedules as needed by the Center.
Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required for either LPN or RN. Current LPN license registered with the state board of nursing required; must be credentialed in BLS. At least two years' previous experience in ambulatory health care or public health nursing preferred.
CHCGD is an Equal Opportunity Employer who celebrates and embraces a diverse workforce.