Licensed Practical Nurse / Registered Nurse – Onsite Occupational Health Clinic – Dayton, TN
ProgressiveHealth is the premier provider of a broad spectrum of onsite medical, health improvement, placement, injury prevention, and rehabilitation management solutions. We partner with industry- leading clients nationwide – reducing costs, delivering superior patient care.
We are seeking a PRN Licensed Practical Nurse or a Registered Nurse to join our team of healthcare professionals for an onsite occupational health Clinic at a large manufacturing facility in Dayton, TN.
What you will be doing:
- Provides First Aid treatment and follow up care to employee’s for work-related injuries.
- Performs pre-placement physical examinations.
- Orders and interprets laboratory and other diagnostic tests, including audiometry testing, and drug and alcohol screenings.
- Maintains pertinent records in timely and accurate manner for all patients per the proper electronic medical record or documentation source, including employer and OSHA regulated forms.
What you will need:
- Greater than one-year of work experience in direct patient care in an outpatient setting
- Phlebotomy, Immunization, and injection experience
- Knowledge and experience with Electronic Medical Records
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Education and Training required:
- Active Tennessee RN or LPN licensure or ability to obtain Tennessee licensure
- Current CPR/AED certification
- Additional certification as an Occupational Health Nurse Specialist is a plus
- Day shift and Night shift coverage needs
If you feel that you would be a good fit for the position, please submit your resume!
Pay: $23.00 - $25.00 per hour
- Primary Care
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dayton, TN 37321: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- LPN License in TN (Preferred)
- Certified Registered Nurse license in TN (Preferred)
Work Location: One location