We are always keeping an eye out for applicants who are friendly, enthusiastic, and who genuinely enjoy serving guests and are great team mates. Fast paced restaurant.
We also offer many other great benefits such as:
- Flexible schedule
- Leadership opportunities to gain real world management experience to help you reach your professional goals.
- Competitive pay
- Tuesday to Saturday work week
- Closed all holidays except Mother's day
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Health insurance for full time employees
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Daily prepping/ setting up you're station
- Help put deliveries away
- Helping fellow teammates
- Help wash dishes
- Consistency and Reliability
- Cheerful and Positive Attitude
- Values Teamwork
- Loves Serving and Helping Others
We ask you to:
- Create and Maintain Eye Contact
- Make Emotional Connections with Guests
- Honors and encourages others to follow the visions and values of the restaurant
- Ability to multitask quickly, yet thoroughly
- Have the ability to communicate effectively in English
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be willing and able to work a flexible schedule
- Have the ability to lift and carry 10-55 lbs.
- Have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation
Applicants will also be expected to be able to work on their feet for several hours at a time and lift potentially heavy objects when necessary. Prior experience is preferred, but not necessary.
About Mangia Ristorante & Caffe'
Mangia is located in the heart of Orchard Park where the atmosphere is casual yet sophisticated and warming with a great bar area. No matter what language you speak the word Mangia means to eat. With its unsurpassed ambiance and great food it has become a WNY favorite serving an elaborate Italian Cuisine menu of appetizers, specialty pasta dishes as well as entrees of meat and seafood.
Pay: Starting at $18.50 / hour
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid training
Job types: Full-time, Part-time
- Night shift
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
Education: High school degree
Work location: On-site