Job Summary: The LMS Content Specialist assists in the development and design of training content for Cinnaire’s Learning Management System (LMS) and provides support to the Director of Learning & Talent Development (LTD) through organization, scheduling, tracking, and administration of Cinnaire’s various LTD curricula.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designs, creates, and edits digital content for the LMS product suite.
- Manages the ongoing configuration, administration, and maintenance of the LMS application.
- Collaborates with internal subject matter experts to create and modify instructional material and learning plans.
- Manages the queues, plans, and cadence for all learning content.
- Researches and recommends improvements to learning technology, tools, and resources.
- Coordinates and tracks scheduling of staff in all LTD programs throughout the employment life cycle.
- Fields and organizes internal feedback and requests.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Degree or certificate in related field, or related experience
- Highly organized, with superior attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple deadlines and projects simultaneously
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent writing and design skills
- Knowledge of Learning Management Systems
- Knowledge of learning program design systems
- High comfort level with the use of technology and ability to learn new software
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365
- Diversity Awareness: Embraces diversity and moves toward others to understand their perspective. Readily accesses the talents and skills of team members. Identifies the benefits and advantages of harnessing the collective insights from various individuals in the organization.
- Analysis to Synthesis: Interpret data and information from multiple sources and translate it into coherent messages that inform decisions.
- Intellectual Agility: Flex and adapt thinking skills to meet the needs of different situations and circumstances.
- Perseverance: Accept uncertainty by remaining focused and engaged on assignments; look for plausible solutions to difficult problems.
Reporting Relationship: Reports to Director, Learning & Talent Development
Supervisory Relationship: None
- Ability to work on a computer for extended periods of time.
Travel Required: Minimal