Job descriptionJoin the Movement!
San Diego Gymnastics is looking for an energetic and fun professional that is career minded to join our team! If you are enthusiastic about being a part of the movement to improve the health and lives of kids, this is the job for you! This position is managing all daily operations of a recreational gymnastics gym, it's customers, coaches, and its overall success. Our main service is teaching recreational gymnastics and parkour classes, camps, events and after-school programs from ages 18 months and up.
Our programs teach kids how to safely move through obstacles, progress through gymnastics or parkour skills, gain balance, flexibility, agility and strength. We provide a clean, safe and fun environment for our kids to not only develop their athletic skills, but to create friendships and life skills that will last a lifetime. We also strive to provide one of the best, upbeat, fun, inclusive and rewarding work environments possible.
Experience with gymnastics and Management required. USAG, CPR/First Aid Certification and background checks required prior to employment.
Qualified Candidates would have:
- experience with gymnastics
- experience with managing a staff of at least 10 people
- experience with monitoring business health, employee schedules, and in-person customer service
- self-sufficient, takes initiative, and solves problems
- positive, fun, professional, and friendly
- team mentality with exceptional communication with Upper Management, employees, customers, and children
Starts at $30/hour. Potential for signing bonus!
Please reply here or visit our www.sdgymnastics.com/careers to apply!
Job Types: Full-time