UST Select Overview
UST Select is headquartered in Greenville, SC and offers support for all of our team members and clients across the country. UST Select is a logistics solutions company. We’re experts at managing warehouses, transitioning and delivering products, and interacting with customers. We provide solutions through an employee-led delivery model to execute a lasting impression, efficiently and flawlessly, for a variety of final mile delivery services. For us, no priority is greater than exceeding every customer’s expectations and enhancing our clients’ reputation.
We want our newest team member to be a team-player and take immense pride in what we do. We have continued to grow and are excited to add another to the UST Select family!
Location Manager Overview
As the Location Manager, you are responsible for the ownership of the day to day operations at the assigned location, with an emphasis on the continuous development of relationships with the Client, Customers, and Employees. This position requires a strong leader with a strong business acumen that encompasses culture, financial aptitude, people leadership, and operational excellence. The cornerstone of UST Select’s growth and success is built upon the expectation that EVERY team member will Execute Excellence Every time – simply known internally as E3.
(include, but are not limited to)
- Oversees entire operation on behalf of UST Select
- Ensures that maintenance of all delivery and service vehicles is completed routinely
- Recruits, trains, and manages all staff to ensure flawless execution of daily deliveries
- Monitor weekly reports to ensure financial objectives are being met
- Monitor daily and weekly KPIs to ensure service levels are met or exceeded
- Ensure all operations are operating in compliance with DOT and OSHA requirements
- Conduct ride behind and evaluation of delivery teams determine skill levels and development opportunities
- Manage claims process and ensure root cause analysis are conducted to reduce claim rate
- Coordinates with client customer service to ensure that all customers are satisfied
- Tracks all performance related statistics by team and develops and executes performance plans to address deficiencies
- Responsible for keeping the location staffed and all personnel trained
- Establishes and maintains a positive working relationship with all members of staff and client representatives
- Analyzes scheduling procedures as well as statistical reports.
- Performs duties as a delivery driver as needed to ensure route coverage and/or performance levels
- Oversee accurate and efficient loading of all vehicles
- Depending upon the location size, a UST Select Location Manager may oversee a support team
- Higher education and/or equivalent experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Effectively communicate in writing and verbally
- Valid Driver’s License
- Knowledge of DOT compliance
- Flexible Schedule – Must be able to work a schedule that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, and some holidays
- Handle all needs of the customers
- Integrity in all things
UST Select provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
- What are your salary expectations for this role?
- management: 1 year (Preferred)
- logistics or delivery: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location