Responsible for ensuring that the facilities, layout and machinery used to produce new and existing materials and good run to their maximum efficiency and output. This includes total preventative maintenance, managing breakdowns of mechanical, electrical and robotic equipment. Includes people management and budgetary/cost reporting.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Ensure that facility operates in accordance with any health, safety and environmental policies and procedures to ensure the safety and wellbeing of staff and visitors.
· Effectively delegate any maintenance issues to be resolved on each shift and small projects to the right skills in the team
· Schedule both internal and external work(s) maximizing planned down time and reducing unplanned downtime
· Directs maintenance activities on utility systems to provide continuous supply of heat, electric power, gas or air required for operations
· Develops preventative maintenance program in conjunction with engineering and maintenance staff.
· Reviews production, quality control and maintenance reports and statistics to plan and modify maintenance activities
· Plans, develops and implements new methods and procedures designed to improve operations minimize operating costs and effect greater utilization of labor and materials.
· Reviews new product plans and discusses equipment needs and modifications with manufacturing engineers
· Confers with management, engineering and to resolve maintenance problems and recommend measures to improve operations and conditions of machines and equipment
· Develop a planned preventative maintenance (PPM) schedule, ensure full preventative and predictive maintenance is carried out and lead the team to deliver effectively
· Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Responsible for the cost-effective negotiation and management of vendors relating to equipment, facilities, and service contracts.
· Responsible for supporting safety initiatives and safe working conditions; (Hazcom, Hazardous Energy Standard Machining guarding)
· Responsible for the coordination of schedules, plans, and training with other department managers.
· Hydraulic Machinery
· 3Phase Electrical (All phases knowledge to repair any equipment)
· Weld Mig & Tig
· Able to work well with all levels of the organization
· Well organized with proven decision making abilities
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Experience with Microsoft office
· Ability to use good judgement and make decision in a timely manner
· Maintenance Management: 10 years (Preferred) equivalent combination of education and experience
· Health Insurance
· Dental insurance
· Vision insurance
· Paid Time Off
· 401k Plan
Monday- Friday *Occasional Saturdays and Sundays*
Hours : 6AM-2:40PM Day Shift *Hours can be longer than expected*
On-call for second shift:
Hours: 2:30PM-11:10PM *Hours can be longer than expected*
Travel required to other locations
· Must pass drug test/physical
· Valid Driver’s license
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Maintenance management: 2 years (Required)
- Industrial maintenance: 2 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: One location