POSITION DESCRIPTION* : * With limited supervision, performs a variety of maintenance and repair functions within buildings to include; equipment and system repairs, building finish repairs, and other miscellaneous “non-specialized” functions.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS* : *
- Responds to tenant maintenance requests from various buildings as directed by the Property Management Office.
- Responsible for routine inspections of facilities, within the Company portfolio, as directed by Property Managers and from that inspection, perform preventive maintenance and the corrective action for minor deficiencies found. Also, keep Property Managers updated on problems or potential problems at the various properties. Must be familiar with water, gas and electrical systems to include metering devices, valves, main disconnects, etc., at all assigned properties. Also, responsible for maintaining a tool inventory and keys to assigned properties.
- Required to be accessible by pager and/or cell phone 24/7 and respond to after hours emergency calls as required.
- Perform general electrical, plumbing, building and truck maintenance and repairs.
- Purchase, pick up, and inventory record keeping of maintenance supplies and tools.
- May perform custodial duties as assigned by Property Managers.
- Maintain logs and records of work performed and time allocated to each task.
- Time management is required in prioritizing work orders for repairs received from various sources for multiple buildings.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Maintenance: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location