Job Description :
- The project manager will support our Portfolio Marketing team to plan and execute various tactics to promote our products, such as events, web sites, e-books, articles, videos, paid media campaigns, and the development of supporting sales enablement and lead qualification materials.
- Manages project to ensure adherence to budget, schedule and scope of the project Sets and tracks project milestones; manages and accounts for unforeseen delays, then realigns schedules and expectations as needed.
Establishes and implements project communication plans, providing status updates to affected staff and stakeholders.
- Liaises with supporting teams (such as Creative, Brand, Legal) to ensure projects are progressing through cycle Collects, analyzes and summarizes information and trends as needed to prepare project status reports.
Required skills/abilities :
- Organized with attention to detail * Excellent analytical, logical thinking and problem-solving skills Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of project management principles and planning
- Thorough understanding of information technology procedures and practices
Proficient with Google and Microsoft suites of products Ability to motivate groups of people to complete a project on time
- PMP or Scrum Master Certification Adobe Certified Profession or higher on Workfront - Planner (or equivalent Project Management tool)
Education and experience :
- At least three years of project management experience required
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $40.00 - $55.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Marketing: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Speak with the employer