Matheson is looking for Material Handlers for our location in Tucson, AZ.
- Material Handlers are responsible for loading and unloading mail in and out of trucks and/or aircraft containers. Warehouse experience is not required.
We offer the following for Material Handlers at Matheson:
- Hourly wages paid weekly
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Part-time schedules
- Ability to lift 40-60 lbs
- Must be able to work one of the schedules listed
- Must have Safety Boots (3/4 ankle-high boots)
- USPS requirements for handling mail are 3 years of continuous US residency
- Monday - Friday, 11:30 PM - 4:30 AM
- *Start/end times may vary due to operational demand.
- $12.96 base hourly rate
- Health & Welfare benefit stipend of $4.54 per hour for the first 40 hours worked per week.
- Tucson International Airport
Interested? Apply here to learn more about the position, schedule, and Matheson: https://intelliapp.driverapponline.com/c/mathesoninc?reference_page=start&jr_id=123300
Matheson, Inc., recognized as the carrier of choice in transportation and logistics, helps families across the United States receive their mail safely and on time. Our honest, hard-working, team members are driven to achieve this by demonstrating excellence in everything we do. Join us and experience the Matheson difference!
For details about pay and the position details please call/text Maria at (916) 504-4708
Offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of:
- Criminal background check
Matheson Trucking, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Find out more about Matheson: www.mathesoninc.com!
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $12.96 - $17.50 per hour
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location