Decypher is a leading integrator of professional, technology, and management solutions and services. We provide our services globally to Federal, Commercial, Local and State clients. Our employees are our most valuable asset and play an integral role in the success of Decypher and our clients. Working at Decypher is not a job, but a career where your talent and energy is respected, and you can personally make a difference. Decypher invites you to join our professional team. Decypher is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce (M/F/D/V).
Decypher is seeking a Medical Assistant to support the Federal Detention Center in Houston, TX.
- Provide nursing care to include, taking and recording patient history, vital signs, making appointments, blood draws, administer medication, assisting MLPs and physicians in clinical activities
- Collect and process urinalysis, and collection of DNA specimen
- Operation of EKG machine, spirometers and other special medical apparatus and equipment within the health services unit
- Will assist primary providers in the urgent care room when necessary.
- Screening eye exams, assist physicians, and mid-level practitioners in minor surgical cases.
- Medical Assistant Certificate (MA)
- 1 year of experience
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Certification (CPR)
- US Citizen
- NACI background check
- Favorable Credit History - Required
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
About Care.com and [email protected] is a consumer tech company with heart. Were on a mission to solve a human challenge we all face: finding great care for the ones we love. Were moms and