Job descriptionMedical Delivery Driver - Jacksonville, FL - $14.50/hr - Part Time
Thursday - 6:30 am - 6:00 pm
Friday - 6:30 am - 6:00 pm
**Heavy Supply route - some heavy lifting required**
Logistics Service Representative/Medical Driver
Come join MedSpeed to help us deliver health! MedSpeed is a healthcare logistics company that partners with healthcare organizations throughout your communities to transport a wide range of medical supplies, specimens, and materials. At Medspeed we work as a team, keep our promises and strive to get better every day. We are looking for individuals who believe in and represent those values.
Today, we have over 150 locations in 32 states but still have kept that small business, entrepreneurial feel and remain committed to the same culture established day 1!
Our people are at the heart of what we do and how we support our customers.
Why become a MedSpeeder? This is what’s in it for you:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Flexible Spending Account - We care about you and your family!
- 401(K) with Company Match - We want you to secure your financial future, so we have a generous match too!
- Paid Time Off - We encourage time off, you deserve it!
- Company Vehicle and Uniforms – No need to worry about maintenance or gas reimbursement!
- Fixed Schedules – Security of knowing your hours and having consistent paychecks!
- Full Time or Part Time Jobs Available – Options to fit your lifestyle!
- Opportunities for Career Advancement – We encourage internal growth!
- Training Provided – We provide thorough training for our roles at Medspeed!
- Competitive Pay – We respect the work you provide!
What you will be doing as a Logistics Service Representative/Medical Driver:
- Most of your day will be spent in a company-owned vehicle, safely driving and transporting lab specimens, medical records, pharmaceuticals, x-rays, hospital supplies, interoffice mail and related materials.
- Load and unload company vehicle with appropriate equipment.
- Operate a hand-held scanning device to track items throughout the transportation cycle.
- Observe operating policies, procedures and service schedules.
- Demonstrate safe and courteous driving behavior.
- Conduct pre/post-trip vehicle inspections and maintain a clean, neat and orderly vehicle.
- Demonstrate teamwork, cooperation and adaptability with teammates and clients.
- Build and nurture a collaborative MedSpeed team culture.
What you need to become a MedSpeeder:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be 21 years of age to drive our vehicles
- Relevant industry/driving experience is a plus
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- A valid driver’s license and excellent driving history
- Familiarity working with and adapting to technology
- Ability to pass initial and random drug & alcohol screen
- Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination required
Visit us online at www.medspeed.com to learn more about our great organization.