Job Opening: Mental Health Workers
Location: Encino, CA 91316
1. Supervise clients in a beautiful, in patient primary mental health facility.
2. Provide emotional peer support, comfort and warmth while maintaining boundaries.
3. Write shift reports using Kipu (an EMR).
4. Assist with medication administration, training will be provide.
5. Light housekeeping- "straightening up"
1. Must have at least 1 year of experience working in mental health.
2. Strong writing skills and experience using electronic medical records.
3. Ability to work full time and to pass a strict background check from the DOJ.
4. Experience in a residential setting. Preferred.
Compensation: $18.50 per hour plus benefits and $500 sign on bonus after 90 days.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $18.50 per hour
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Signing bonus
Work Location: One location