This is a 100% remote opportunity
Unfortunately, because of contract requirements we cannot consider C2C and VISA relationships.
Synergy Business Innovation & Solutions is a premier implementer of cutting-edge software solutions. Synergy brings the experience and expertise necessary to deliver capability that provides tangible ROI to our customers. Synergy’s core areas of expertise are in the fields of Digital Transformation, Cloud Solutions, SaaS and Low-Code/No-Code solutions, Emerging Technologies, Data analytics and Visualization, Information Assurance, and Business Process Re-Engineering.
Synergy offers its employees a generous portfolio of core and voluntary benefits including group medical, dental, and vision insurance, HSA, FSA, 401(k) with immediately vested company match, PTO, sick leave, company paid life, short-term and long-term disability insurance, tuition and training reimbursement, fitness/wellness reimbursement, a referral bonus program, and life management programs.
At Synergy, you’ll be challenged and given the opportunity to grow in your career path. In fact, growth is such a big deal to us that you will have dedicated career coaches available for every employee, company-funded certification opportunities, education reimbursement, and a general open-door policy so that you have support when you need it. Our team is eager to learn, fast-paced, and quality-driven—if that sounds like you, Synergy has a position for you!
- In depth knowledge of MuleSoft AnyPoint Middleware Suite of products.
- Ability to ensure the effective daily operation of the production applications and provide administrative support for new implementations, upgrades, and migrations.
- Operate as an application administrator creating user accounts, administration, monitoring server tasks including but not limited to installation, configuration, migration, tuning, and administration.
- Effective collaboration with enterprise architecture, and infrastructure teams, application development teams, testing and release management teams.
- Monitor the application systems for issues with disk space, CPU usage, memory problems or other issues that may impact the end-users.
- Strong skills in UNIX and Linux required.
Key Tasks, Qualifications, and Certifications:
- Advanced knowledge of standard system administration tools and practices; advanced knowledge of industry and government security standards and practices.
- Strong Windows administration skills; strong communication skills (written and oral).
Preferred Education: BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or an equivalent combination of education or experience.
Preferred Experience: 5+ years of experience managing and supporting Unix servers, configuring and managing middleware servers, (including experience with MuleSoft AnyPoint platform).
Essential Job Function Physical Requirements: The physical requirements of this position are critical in evaluating the qualifications and abilities of an applicant or employee. The physical efforts needed to perform the essential duties of this job 90% of the time are repetitive motions, grasping, holding, and finger dexterity of the hands, reading, writing, eye-hand coordination, color distinction, and full visual abilities, hearing, talking, sitting, and use of IT equipment, phones, and office machines.
To a reduced degree, < 30% of the time, candidates may have to stand, walk, lift 0-30 pounds, push or pull objects, climb stairs, bend, squat, reach, drive a car, or work overtime.
Synergy is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate against applicants for employment or its employees on the basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military status, sex, medical condition, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, personal appearance, predisposing genetic characteristics, family responsibilities, familial status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence, political affiliation, arrest records and criminal convictions, or any other characteristic protected by law. Discrimination or harassment based upon these protected categories is expressly prohibited.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $1.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Please describe your relevant experience
- Bachelor's (Required)
- In-depth MuleSoft AnyPoint Middleware Suite: 5 years (Preferred)
- strong UNIX /LINUX: 5 years (Preferred)
- Application administrator ( config., migration, tuning etc): 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote