Our top-producing team is in search of a Mortgage Loan Processor with experience in the broker model. If you love helping people and are driven to close loans quickly, we need to talk!
You’ll handle the entire loan process, from contract to close. Responsibilities will include thoroughly compiling information, responding to questions from applicants and underwriters, and resolving last-minute issues so mortgage applications are filed in a timely manner.
Jobseekers should be excellent multitaskers who can work both independently and with a team to meet deadlines. Strong customer service skills and an eye for detail are also vital in this role.
If you’re interested in joining a well-established, industry-leading team to grow your career and push yourself toward excellence, this is the place for you. Start your application today!Compensation:
$40,000 - $55,000 yearlyResponsibilities:
- Provide comprehensive loan packages for the mortgage underwriters so they can give their approval or denial. Work with underwriters and borrowers to resolve outstanding issues that arise
- Follow up on loan documentation ordered in a timely manner to ensure closing dates and company deadlines are met
- Obtain all necessary property and loan documentation for every file, including evidence of insurance, verification of employment, payoffs, credit supplements, tax transcripts, condo questionnaires, title work, and subordination requests and to make sure the loan process goes smoothly
- Keep thorough documentation of the loan process in the system, from the origination of the loan to close
- Serve as a liaison between loan officers applicants, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to help further loan approval
- Has worked in a broker’s environment and has experience using Calyx Point
- Great interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills
- Possesses excellent time management and organizational skills, and is highly detail-oriented
- Know how to analyze credit reports, income, and asset documents, as well as general ways to structure a loan
- Must have current working knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage procedures, processes, and documentation
Dara Capital Group is a mortgage broker headquartered in Las Vegas operating in multiple states.