WARNING: This will be the best job post you read all day.
Actually, why don’t you just go ahead and make it the only job post you read all day, mkaaaayy? *sips coffee*
Here’s the deal: We’re a moving company. We pick up people’s stuff and carry it from one place to a different place.
Sounds simple enough… but it turns out that to be REALLY GOOD movers (the only kind worth being, in our opinion) we need REALLY GOOD people.
People like you. ;)
And because really good people like you deserve to be paid well and treated with respect, we put together this pretty kickass compensation & benefits package:
- $19 to $22.50 Base Pay as a Lead Mover. Get paid $17 during training. Training lasts anywhere from 2 weeks to 6 months or more depending on the level of experience and overall aptitude.*
- Tips: average $1000 to $1500+ per month (approximately $5 to $8 an hour or more, on top of your hourly rate)
- Total Potential Hourly Earnings for Leads: $24 to $30.50+ an hour
- W2 Status (Not 1099): AKA full employee benefits, including Worker’s Comp to protect you if you get hurt on the job
- On Call Pay Bonus of $5 an hour whenever you are called in to work last minute
- Maternity/Paternity and Bereavement Pay - Because your family and community are important
- 401K matching of 4% - It's cheesy, but we love helping your plan for your future
- Health Insurance - Including Vision and Dental, because uhhh your eyes and teeth are important
- Unlimited Vacation - You’re a grown-up, so just tell us when you’ll be gone and enjoy yourself
In case you don’t feel like doing the math, that all adds up to a Hell Yeah.
FOUR MORE REASONS TO JOIN OUR FUN-LOVING CREW
- Flexible Schedule - Great for musicians, students, entrepreneurs, athletes, and anyone else who likes mixing it up.
- Ditch the Desk Job - Spend more time outside, and stay in shape (or casually get ripped) with a job where every day is different.
- Advance Within the Company - 100% of our managers started as movers, and we’re growing fast! Not to brag, but we’ve made the Inc. 5000 list every year for the last six years. People tell us that’s a big deal.
- Good People & Great Culture - There’s a reason why people don't want to leave once they start working here. We’ve got fun team events and outings (that you’ll actually want to come to), and a practice of recognizing great work.
- 21 years of being alive on this planet (so we can add you to our insurance)
- At least two years’ driving experience
- Excellent customer service skills, interest in learning new things, and motivation to be genuinely helpful
- Availability to work at least 3 days a week
- Your own reliable transportation (AKA a car, motorcycle, or scooter — not a bike or a bus pass)
- College degree or current enrollment (it’s a bonus, but it’s definitely not required)
- Moving experience (more than just “exited the womb once”)
- A friendly dog (so we can pet them at our next company picnic)
WHEN YOU’D START:
Like, right now. We’re growing fast (but mindfully), and looking to fill a ton of open positions with great people.
ONE LAST THING:
This is a physically demanding job that requires hard work. No bones about it: you’ll break a sweat every day. (On the plus side, you can go ahead and cancel your gym membership.)
If you love working with teammates who always have each other's backs, for a company that actually cares about treating it's employees well — then you’ll love working with Einstein Moving.
Check out this video to hear from current team members who we definitely did not bribe with donuts: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQBUNJbbhQM
Wanna do some light stalking? Check us out at www.einsteinmoving.com.
Want proof we’re legit? Check out our reviews on Yelp, Angies List, Google, Facebook, and wherever else people like to yell online these days.
Read enough? Smash that “Apply” button now!
*During or after training, if you are unable to progress to the lead mover position due to changes to your driving record, disciplinary action, personal preference, or any other reason then you will be given a non-lead position and paid an hourly rate of $15
Keywords: movers, moving company, service, team leader, team manager, supervisor, driver, full time, part time, general labor, hiring immediately
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $24.00 - $30.50 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
We are adhering to all local, state, and federal guidelines in order to keep our employees and customers safe
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Austin, TX 78704: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location