Onsite Interview Required
Some Possibility of remote work
- Develop and maintain web applications, web services, console-based applications using Microsoft application development technologies, responsive design frameworks and appropriate data repository.
- Translate business requirements into effective technical solutions by presenting development options based on best practices.
- Create SQL objects for Oracle and/or Microsoft SQL Server databases to facilitate data analysis and ad-hoc reporting.
- Review project requirements and assess and estimate the necessary time-to-completion.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Proactively identify applications' inefficiencies and bugs, and devise solutions.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities.
- Develop and maintain documentation such as process flow documents, end user documents and configuration specifications relating to the applications to perform the job functions.
- Work in a development team environment with other developers and provide assistance and advice on technical matters as required.
- Demonstrate up-to-date expertise in web technologies and apply this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans.
Skills/experience of the assigned staff:
- 5+ years of experience developing excellent solutions using Microsoft technologies.
- Strong experience with the following:
- VB .NET, C#, .net Core 3 +
- MVC, ADO .NET, WCF, Web API, Entity Framework Core 3.0, LINQ
- CSS3, HTML/XHTML, Bootstrap 4
- Experience in developing web services
- Experience in OWIN OAuth and JWT token based authentication
- Experience with the Microsoft .Net framework.
- Experience with enterprise relational databases such as Microsoft SQL Server and/or Oracle.
- Knowledge of GIT is preferred.
- Strong analytical skills; ability to perform complex systems analysis and draw conclusions by relating information from different sources, including root-cause analysis and issue resolution.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced environment and handle multiple issues at one time.
- Ability to write clear, concise and efficient code with documentation.
- Solid work ethic, self-driven with the ability to work with minimal supervision