Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are at the heart of Cantex. We are committed to a culture that respects our differences and values the contributions of all people.
Please visit cantexcc.com for more information on this location.
New Wage $15.00
Pay Active: Work Today Get Paid Tomorrow
The overall purpose of the Nutrition Services Aide position is to aid in the delivery of Nutrition Services. This position may prepare and/or serve food items, prepare tables and trays, wash tableware and cooking items, perform general cleaning tasks and deliver soiled linen to the laundry department.
- Current state Food Handler Certificate.
- Experience in food service and using food service equipment is preferred.
- Ability to read, write, and speak the English language.
- Assures that sanitation and quality standards are met.
- Washes and sanitizes dishes, pots, tableware, and utensils as needed.
- Cleans and sanitizes equipment as assigned.
- Completes Logs as assigned.
- Prepares dining room tables and patient room trays with proper tableware, condiments, and tray ticket.
- Performs various food preparation tasks and assists in apportioning servings.
- Prepares and serves beverages for trayline and dining rooms.
- Performs other cleaning tasks according to established schedules.
- Prepares and/or deliver nourishment and supplements identified with patient labels.
- Maintains tray tickets making changes as may be directed or necessary.
- Delivers soiled linens to laundry.
- Identifies and corrects safety hazards.
- Fills orders for between-meal nourishments as assigned.
- Wraps flatware in napkins, as applicable.
- Clears and wipes dining tables and trayline following meals.
- Maintains daily care of dishwashing, pot/pan, lavatory, and hand sinks, worktables, dish storage areas.
- Empties trash cans per shift and cleans as assigned.
- Performs floor care by sweeping and/or mopping.
- Has reviewed Cantex Continuing Care Network Policy and Procedures for Abuse Prevention and knows the employees responsibility to enforce it.
- Attends in-services, understands, and complies with Patient Care Management Systems.
- Responsible for assuring patient/resident safety.
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned.
We are an Equal opportunity employer; We offer an excellent benefit plan to include 401K with match, CEU reimbursement, vacation, sick, holidays, medical, dental, and supplemental insurance Plans as well as a Highly competitive compensation package.