You will ensure Irregular Operations are managed with the utmost care for our customers by reducing delays and ensuring all crew members (both on the ground and inflight) have accurate and timely information. Execute all FBO communication with accurate information for all private charters to ensure a brilliant client experience. Maintain awareness of all JSX flight activity, ensure any variances are rectified immediately, and communicate to ASC, GS, and MC the proper information in a timely manner. Identifying and recommending the best course of action in client recovery be ensuring our customers get to their final destination safely.
What makes a Successful Operations & Customer Center Coordinator?
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Intermittent physical activity including bending, reaching and prolonged periods of standing
- Ability to occasionally lift 75+ pounds
- Previous airline experience
- 2 years of customer service with an airline
- Valid Drivers License
- Must be able to work flexible shifts including early mornings, late nights, holidays and weekends
- Participate in initial and random drug and alcohol screenings in accordance with DOT and FAA guidelines
Important Safety Requirements:
- All Airport Services Concierges (ASC) are trained as Ground Security Coordinators (GSC)
- Monitoring of operational environment to detect changes that affect Safety and notifying leadership as needed
- Review and ensure compliance with all updated to policies to include, Safety Alerts, Learning Notices, changes to procedures, changes to regulatory standards and local regulatory guidance
- Ensuring personal readiness to conduct safety-sensitive duties at all time and the proactive identification of fatigue, stress or other factors that may prevent a safe execution of duties and removing themselves from duty
- Responsible to ensure personal compliance with all DOT requirements regarding Drug & Alcohol
Pay & Perks
Compensation is $23.00/hour. This was established after performing market research and is aligned with our approach to compensation. Most qualified Candidates will receive an offer near the starting point of our compensation range.
- New Crewmember's become eligible for health benefits on the 1st of the month following the start of employment
- Medical plans start at just $64/month (100% employer paid dental & vision, up to $2,100 annual company HSA contribution to medical plan participants)
- Free non-revenue standby travel on JSX (deeply reduced non-revenue standby travel on many other major domestic & international airlines) for yourself + qualifying immediate family
- 401(k) match – 50% of your first 8%
- Generous PTO plan
Vibe @ JSX
We are not only a lifestyle carrier, but also a lifestyle employer where entrepreneurship meets determination, where doing what’s best is the standard, and where the experience is just as important as the destination. We’re all about supportive leaders who have your back and believe in a clear path to your success, being diverse and open-minded, and having a lot of fun along the way! JSX is your runway.
May perform other responsibilities as assigned. Responsibilities and duties may change when circumstances dictate (emergencies, changes in workload, rush jobs, technical developments, etc).
JSX seeks to ensure affirmative action in order to provide equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment, as well as to ensure that all personnel activities, such as the recruitment, selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotion, transfer, layoff and termination processes remain free of illegal discrimination and harassment based upon race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, and national origin.
*All applicants must submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $23.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dallas, TX 75247: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location