Supervise the operations of the facility, including formulating policies, managing daily operations, and planning the use of materials and human resources to meet the business requirements.
- Supervise and lead work within corporate strategies, policy frameworks and designs, and implement operational strategies, as set by corporate policies to meet both short and long term goals.
- Supervise and lead the purchasing of materials and equipment to ensure an uninterrupted supply at optimal cost.
- Supervise and lead, all operational activities required for timely and efficient distribution of products.
- Supervise and lead the support for a client’s operation and optimize costs.
- Supervise and lead and motivate subordinate staff, reviews, and assesses performance, supports their professional development to optimize their contribution.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1-5 years’ relevant experience.
- Basic mathematical skills.
- Ability to read/write and interpret documents
- College degree preferred.
- Warehouse experience.
- Logistics experience.
- Six Sigma experience
- Requires work from heights of up to 20 feet from floor.
- Requires work in an environment with frequently changing temperatures.
- Requires frequent walking, carrying, reaching, standing, and stooping.
- Requires lifting/lowering, pushing, or pulling of various items of varying weight.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, other business areas.
- Working knowledge of computerized applications (word processing, spreadsheet, database, presentation software, email).