Overnight Stocking Associates
You’ll discover more than a job at Walmart. This is a place where you can really make a difference in the lives of our customers, as well as your own. Come see how working at Walmart can unlock a world of possibilities.
Your local MacArthur, WV Walmart Supercenter is looking for Overnight Stocking Associates
**Pay – $14.50/hour**
What you'll do at Walmart Stores
Stocking, backroom, & receiving associates work to ensure customers can find all of the items they have on their shopping list. Depending on the shift you work, your job could include moving inventory in the backroom, unloading trucks, or helping customers while stocking shelves. Unloading, Stocking, and Price Change. Stocking positions are evenings and overnights, with a differential for overnights.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains inventory accuracy for the facility by binning and picking merchandise; utilizing the inventory management system; completing bin audits; working inventory exceptions; and correcting shelf capacities.
- Maintains merchandise presentation by stocking and rotating merchandise; removing damaged or out-of-date goods; setting up, cleaning, and organizing product displays; signing and pricing merchandise appropriately, and securing fragile and high-shrink merchandise.
- Receives and stocks merchandise throughout the facility and organizes and maintains the backroom by following company safety, cleaning, and operating procedures; utilizing equipment appropriately; setting up displays; maintaining modular integrity; receiving, sorting, staging, and delivering merchandise; and completing paperwork, logs, and other required documentation.
- Helps ensure the proper execution of the customer inventory flow process, the maintenance of backroom standards, the unloading of trucks, the correct processing of freight, and that the backroom is ready for incoming freight.
- Unloading, Stocking, and Price Change
Location: Robert C Byrd Drive, MacArthur, West Virginia 25801
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time