TekWissen Group is a workforce management provider throughout the USA and many other countries in the world. The below job opportunity is to one of Our clients who offer biotechnology product development services. The Company focuses on providing laboratory equipment, chemicals, supplies and services used in healthcare, scientific research, safety, and education.
- Applies Good Manufacturing Principles in all areas of responsibility.
- Demonstrates and promotes values of Integrity Intensity, Innovation and Involvement.
- Comply with all safety regulations and conduct all activities in a safe, efficient manner.
- Cleans packaging rooms and machinery in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Good Manufacturing Principles (cGMPs).
- Performs manual or automated assembly, filling, packaging and labeling of pharmaceutical products. Ensures adherence to specifications and the highest quality standards.
- Accepts or rejects in-process clinical supplies and drug products according to acceptability standards determined by Good Manufacturing Principles, customer requirements, and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Works with other departments to perform in-process inspections and other necessary tasks.
- Performs computer-related tasks for signing in to a job, in-process actions and data entry.
- Performs counts of incoming and completed components and drug product to ensure accuracy and accountability.
- Performs tasks that may be verified by an independent individual, or may perform inspection/verifications of work performed by others.
- Uses stationary and/or hand-held machinery in multiple operations.
- Must be able to work in both primary and secondary rooms.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Certification, including but not limited to filtering face masks, PAPR, N- 95 masks, half face masks and safety glasses is required for this position.
- Active member of PPI Initiatives.
- Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
- Some weekday, weekend and holiday overtime may be required
- Must be able to stand continuously (95%-100%)
- Must be able to walk frequently (50% - 79%)
- Must be able to sit (up to 49%)
- Must be able to lift and or carry the max of 50 pounds frequently (50%-79%)
- Must be able to bend frequently (50%-79%)
- Must be able to squat (up to 49%)
- Must be able to reach above shoulder level essentially (80%-94%)
- Must be able to use both right and left hand for repetitive action, simple grasping, pushing and pulling and fine manipulation essentially (80%-94%)
- Must be able to use both the right and left foot for repetitive action occasionally (up to 49%)
- Vision requirements for this position: close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less), distance vision (clear vision at 20 feet or more), color vision, peripheral vision (ability to observe an area that can be seen up and down or to the left and right while eyes are fixed on a given point), depth perception (three-dimensional vision) and the ability to adjust focus
- Position is responsible for inspection of pharmaceutical products, components and labels.
- Incumbent must meet applicable visual acuity/color blindness standards to perform visual inspections in a cGMP environment
- Personal Protective Equipment Certification (PPE) including but not limited to filtering face masks, PAPR, N- 95 masks, half face masks and safety glasses is required to perform this position
- Must be able to work in both hot/cold environments (up to 79%)
TekWissen® Group is an equal opportunity/affirmative action Employer (m/f/d/v) supporting workforce diversity
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
Work Location: One location