Allstate Peterbilt Group is dedicated to serving the Medium and Heavy Duty Truck and Trailer Industry throughout the Midwest. From the beginning of the vehicle purchase process, through the warranty repairs and on-going vehicle maintenance, our team of dedicated and highly skilled professionals work diligently to keep our customers trucks on the road running smoothly.
The role of the Counter Salesperson is to be responsible for assisting all customers and mechanics in securing needed parts and supplies. Will also be accountable for achieving the monthly sales and gross profit forecasts, and for seeking and soliciting parts sales.
Job Responsibilities :
- Works with customers and mechanics to fill parts requirements.
- Prepares invoices for all over the counter sales, and house requisitions for all parts that are issued to the shops.
- Assists in maintaining stock levels, receiving and shipping parts, and in issuing local purchase orders.
- Works with outside salesmen to fill the customer’s parts requirements in order to obtain maximum customer satisfaction.
- Maintains a neat and clean appearance in the customer parts area and parts warehouse
. * Updates and maintains master parts and price books.
- Enters all lost sales into the inventory system so that proper inventory items and levels can be maintained.
- Prepares information for the Parts Manager on parts which may be required for inventory
. * Operates a terminal console and other equipment in fulfilling duties.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical &Dental Insurance
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off Program
Allstate Peterbilt Group is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Minority, Female, Veteran, and Disability employer. The company is also a drug-free workplace; candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Type: Full-time