Allstate Peterbilt Group is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused, people-oriented, and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers, shareholders, vendors and our people. We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pick up and delivers parts to customer, wholesale accounts, and suppliers.
- Check before leaving to coordinate any last minute pick-ups or deliveries.
- Assist with pulling customer order(s) when requested.
- Verify that invoice matches purchase order for each pick-up.
- Check payments received with the invoices for each delivery.
- Keep accurate log of daily deliveries and pick-ups. Request recipient’s signature on each delivery entry.
- Unload truck each night. Turn in all paperwork and undelivered parts.
- Help with stocking and posting orders when they arrive to expedite delivery to shop technicians and retail accounts.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Three months’ experience in customer and delivery services.
- Must have valid driver’s license
Allstate Peterbilt Group is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Minority, Female, Veteran, and Disability employer. The company is also a drug-free workplace; candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)