Spectrum Academy is the premier charter school in Utah for students with high-functioning autism and others who would benefit from our unique learning environment. www.spectrumcharter.org
With a 4-day week student schedule, Spectrum Academy is an innovative charter serving students grades K-12 on the Autism Spectrum. We are currently seeking an enthusiastic bus driver to transport our elementary students to field trips all the way up to our high school students who attend Davis Technical College.
Provide transportation for K-12 students to off campus locations including Davis Technical College, field trips, athletics, and inter building inclusion activities.
Description of Responsibilities:
- Ensure safety of students.
- Shuttle students to and from Davis Technical College.
- Transport Athletics Teams based on the athletics schedule.
- Communicate with the front office team for transportation schedule.
- Identify maintenance needs and communicate those needs to operations.
- Current Driver’s License required
- Commercial Driver’s License with Passenger Endorsement preferred
- 1 or more years of experience preferred
- Experience with students receiving special education services preferred
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $20,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Commercial driving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Passenger Endorsement (Preferred)
- CDL (Preferred)
- CDL B (Preferred)
Work Location: One location