Company: Ascend Staffing
Location: Omaha, NE
Reports to: HR Manager
Base Pay: $17 an Hour + Monthly Incentive Bonus
Employee Type: Full-time, hourly
Experience: 1+ year experience in customer service or clerical position preferred
This is an excellent job for someone with a background in customer service or as an office assistant. We are hiring immediately for a Front Desk Coordinator (Bilingual) in Denver, CO.
This position is the first point of contact with our Company and has the responsibility of leaving a positive first impression with all visitors and callers. Answering and directing phone calls, handling inquiries, greeting visitors, overseeing mail and assisting with other administrative tasks are the general functions of this position.
Front Desk Coordinator Essential Functions & Duties
- Welcome visitors, determine nature of business and announce visitors to proper personnel
- Receive all incoming calls and transfer the call to where it needs to go
- Submit new hire, Essential StaffCARE reports, and WOTC reports
- Determine appropriate use of paging, voicemail transfers and call forwarding options
- Monitor staff movements in and out of the organization
- Prepare and send out employment verification documents
- Complete weekly audits and reporting
- Assist with employee recognition including distributing cards for birthdays, anniversaries, sympathy, etc.
- Screen and sort incoming mail, publications, and other correspondence
Front Desk Coordinator Skills & Qualifications:
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Operate multiple line phone system
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills
- Dependable and punctual attendance
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities based on urgency
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Team player that is willing to assist other department staff when necessary
- Customer service oriented
- Professional personal appearance
About Ascend Staffing:
Ascend Staffing, one of the largest staffing companies in the Intermountain West, has been helping put people and jobs together since 1969. The strength of Ascend Staffing lies in our ability to provide services when and where they are needed. Ascend Staffing specializes in light industrial staffing; entry level trades persons and entry level clerical positions. Providing employees to a variety of organizations and industries allow us to maintain a comprehensive pool of employees to meet varied demands.
Our purpose is to partner with employees, clients, and the community to create opportunities for growth and mutual success.
Want to Contact Us?
Ascend Staffing Denver Office
2121 S Birch St, Omaha, Denver, CO 80222
Phone: (303) 326-6638
Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Ascend Staffing LCL provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ascend Staffing complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.