Allstate Peterbilt Group is currently in search of Warehouse Associate. Allstate Peterbilt Group is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused, people-oriented, and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers, shareholders, vendors and our people. We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services.
Warehouse Associate Responsibilities:
- Picking and Packing truck parts for all branches within the Allstate Peterbilt Group Network.
- Daily utilization of Sit down forklifts, and order pickers to pull orders.
- Accurately sorting products transferred between branches.
- Working as a team to safely build pallets and shipping cages for delivery.
- Reporting quality issues to immediate supervisor.
- Weighing, wrapping, and loading materials on trucks for next day delivery.
- Helping to maintain warehouse accuracy, organization and cleanliness.
Qualifications and Skills:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Ability to pass required drug test and background screening.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. from the ground unassisted.
- Basic understanding of computers.
- Positive attitude, and ability to work well individually, and as a team member.
Job Type: Full-time