Job descriptionNote: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Mountain View, CA, USA; New York, NY, USA; San Francisco, CA, USA.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience in a partner-facing, product issue resolution support role, program management, and/or technical experience.
- 4 years of experience in people management.
- Experience communicating and building relationships with peers, partners, and cross-functional teams.
- Experience executing complex strategic and operational initiatives.
- Understanding of mobile ecosystems.
- Familiarity with the Google Play Store.
- Ability to support creativity and drive operational processes and discipline.
- Excellent problem-solving and leadership skills.
About the job
In this role, you will be an advocate for internal/external users, partners, and/or consultants to internal teams to use your knowledge of translating commercial business models/needs into solutions across the user, partner, and client life cycle. You will manage relationships with manager level internal/external users, partners, clients, and deliver excellent user or partner care to achieve project goals.
You will be a key contributor, driving for our team in troubleshooting for solutions, repeatable solution development, pre- and/or post-business consulting, and solution strategy, scoping, and development. You will also engage in community contributions to improve and sustain our culture and operations.
Google’s Global Partnerships team powers extraordinary user experiences through partnerships that solve users’ needs, advance our partners’ goals, and further Google’s mission. Our team provides meaningful solutions — from helping publishers and developers grow their businesses through monetization solutions, to helping our long-term partners anticipate and navigate change in a way that delivers economic and reputational value. We build and distribute products through partnerships across a multitude of product areas, including Ads, Search & Assistant, Geo, Platforms & Ecosystems, Devices & Services, Health, Retail, Payments, Next Billion Users, and more. We collaborate across Google, ensuring a coordinated approach when engaging with our most complex and strategic partners.
- Drive operational processes and discipline. Lead complex operations initiatives in a cross-functional and fast-paced environment.
- Identify and lead outcomes for several internal/external projects and/or several customers, stakeholders, and businesses.
- Plan and execute work, contribute to and/or lead project scoping, while managing and securing project priorities. Advocate for resources based on long-term customer, stakeholder, and business objectives.
- Support internal and external teams on solutions/systems, user/partner/client ecosystem, and industry landscape.
- Lead stakeholder strategy by identifying key individuals and engage them months/quarters in advance of decision-making milestones. Recognize responsibility for, unblock, and mitigate escalations to and from stakeholders.
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
PLEASE NOTE: This position is not with SoNE HEALTH. *** Please send resumes to the office administrator at :[email protected] for more details or if interested!*** Audiologist Position