Are you looking to join a mission-driven, values-oriented healthcare organization that is setting a new standard for patient centricity in the Urgent Care space? Then come join us at FastMed|CareSpot|MedPost.
For the past 20 years FastMed has served as the front door of healthcare for our communities while continuing to expand our national footprint. Our mission is to provide patients with the best end-to-end healthcare experience in terms of quality, accessibility, affordability, and compassion. What sets us apart is our Compassionate Hospitality philosophy, which blends the compassion of healthcare with the best-in-class standards of hospitality.
What you’ll be doing: We are hiring a Patient Services Advocate to help us in creating the ultimate patient experience upon entrance to a FastMed clinic, providing exemplary customer service from check-in to check-out. This includes:
- Greeting patients upon arrival and promptly answering incoming calls, gathering information to determine callers’ needs and provide resolutions
- Guiding patient in registration processes, including verification of insurance
- Utilizing Clockwise patient queuing process to ensure that patients and families are well informed of waiting times and to provide the most efficient visit possible
- Assisting with patient feedback collection
- Accurately recording charges and payments to support patient billing, and preparing the daily deposit & reconciliation log
What you’ll bring to the table: A high school diploma or equivalent, excellent organizational & interpersonal communication skills, the ability to remain calm and supportive towards our patients in busy or stressful situations, and preferably two years’ experience in a medical front office or customer service setting. Bonus points if you have medical/insurance billing knowledge.
Why you’ll love working with us: FastMed believes in taking care of our team members as effectively as our team members take care of our patients. As a part of our team you’ll have access to several benefits, including but not limited to:
- Competitive pay with quarterly incentive plan
- Generous paid vacation & sick time that starts accruing on your first day with us
- Medical, dental, vision, and other wellness benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Stipends for continuing medical education
By joining our team you will also have the opportunity to be a key contributor to our culture. This is the environment we create to engage with our patients and each other, and it is key to our mutual success. Our culture is best exemplified by our STAT values:
Service: Our ultimate calling is to provide superior service to our patients, and to support our patient-facing team members in their quest to do this.
Teamwork: We work collaboratively to achieve our common goals, as achieving them is dependent upon a sustained collective effort.
Accountability: We perform the jobs that are assigned to us to the best of our abilities and in a manner that is consistent with the highest level of personal integrity.
Transparency: We acknowledge our shortcomings immediately so that we can find new solutions that continuously improve the quality of the service we provide.
A few requirements:
Minimum two years’ experience in customer service and medical front office setting is preferred
APPLY TODAY and join us as we seek to accomplish our mission and live our values in every patient interaction!