About our community
We are an exceptional assisted living community, personalizing in the approach of ensuring every resident has their specific needs met at every stage. We strive daily to create the best life for all we serve.
We are searching for a dedicated, compassionate, and energetic individual to be a vital link between residents, care staff, and other facility staff. We have three shifts with various responsibilities. However, the primary responsibilities of all shifts are to maintain safety, prevent falls, elopements, and monitoring residents for any changes in condition such as fever, cough, change in level of consciousness and skin breakdown.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Dressing residents
- Oral and skin care
- Making beds
- Toileting assistance
- Taking vital signs (temp, pulse, blood pressures)
- Competitive wage package (pay rate is based on experience)
- Flexible schedule, part-time & full-time positions available, day & night shifts
- Paid orientation/training
- Benefits (major medical, dental, vision, short/long-term disability, accident, critical illness, life insurance)
- Refer a Friend Bonus Program
- Paid Time Off