All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift: Day Shift
Location: AdventHealth Daytona Beach – 301 Memorial Medical Parkway, Daytona Beach, FL 32117
The role you’ll contribute:
Under the general direction of the Director of Performance Excellence, the Performance Excellence Specialist will provide project management and analytic support to high priority cost and effectiveness initiatives throughout the system. The Performance Excellence Specialist is tasked with identifying inefficiencies in healthcare delivery services and solutions to re-engineer inefficiencies to improve the access, quality, and cost of care for beneficiaries and the organization. This role will primarily focus on process analysis, time and cost studies, process simulation, process and productivity improvement, and coaching and supporting leaders and front-line staff. The Performance Excellence Specialist may work independently and within multidisciplinary teams toward the execution and implementation of projects directed at improving operational efficiencies.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
- Develop the analytic and measurement strategy for all projects undertaken including development of key metrics, identification of data sources and collection of baseline data.
- Identify and document current processes, research best practices, conduct volume and utilization analysis, develop key performance indicators and future state recommendations, and create standard work documents to facilitate sustainability.
- Utilize Value Stream Mapping, 5S/7S, Visual Workplace, and other tools to identify gaps in quality delivery, labor efficiency, and throughput.
- Perform problem solving activities and root cause analysis using statistical tools such as DOE, 3x5 Why.
- Conduct time studies/capacity analysis.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Five years’ experience in performance improvement methodologies
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.