Job descriptionSchedule: Part time
Availability: Applying to this requisition allows you to be considered for multiple opportunities. Please provide as much availability that works with your schedule.
Age Requirement: Must be 18 years or older
Location: Harrison, NY
Address: 106 Corporate Park Drive
Pay: $16 - $16.50 / hour
Job Posting: 09/23/2022
Job Posting End: 10/23/2022
At Wegmans, our mission is to help our customers live healthier, better lives through food. As a team member in our Pizza Department, you will work with a team to deliver incredible service and be responsible for the creation of delicious pizzas, calzones, chicken wings, and more! Wegmans Pizzas are crafted with only the best ingredients and you will work to create delicious and unique meals that everyone will love. If you have a passion for preparing the best food, working creatively with a team and enjoy the fast pace of food service, this could be the job for you!
What will I do?
- Take and prepare customer orders accurately and on time
- Proactively approach customers and answer questions while balancing a variety of tasks
- Consistently grow product knowledge and stay up-to-date on new and featured items
- Support, encourage, and respect team members while maintaining open lines of communication to ensure department efficiencies
At Wegmans, we believe that if we take care of our people, they’ll take care of our customers. That’s why, as part of the Wegmans family, you’ll have a package of benefits that covers your health, well-being, family and future.
- Flexibility in scheduling—work-life balance
- Employee discounts
- Premium pay on Sundays and holidays
- Quality affordable healthcare coverage
- Vision coverage
- Dental coverage (Available to Full-time only)
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Employee assistance program
- Employee wellness programs
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Wegmans retirement profit sharing plan
- Scholarship Program
- Certain eligibility requirements must be satisfied
For 25 years in a row, our employees have put us on the FORTUNE magazine’s list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For®. Discover what it means to work for a family owned, mission-driven, values-based company that believes in caring, respect, empowerment, high standards and making a difference in the community. Because with a family-like atmosphere of shared support, leaders who have your best interest at heart and growth as part of everything we do, Wegmans is the place for you to do what you love—and love what you do.