Blue Science is one of America’s largest, most experienced, and most awarded pool service companies. We service customers in all the major Texas and Florida Metro Areas. Blue Science, founded in 2007, is family owned and operated, with a strong commitment to bringing our customers pool care and craftsmanship they can rely on now, and in the future. As a rapidly growing organization, Blue Science is looking for an individual to join our team who enjoys being outdoors, has a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and exceptional customer service skills.
Our Pool Maintenance Technicians are held to a high standard here at Blue Science. In this customer-facing role, you will be servicing and maintaining pools, inspecting equipment, and managing customer expectations daily. In return, Blue Science will provide you with a company truck (valid driver’s license required), gas card (all gas paid), and excellent career growth opportunities!
This position will be located in Austin, TX.
· Preform weekly cleaning and maintenance on clients’ pools by skimming, vacuuming, and brushing walls and steps.
· Maintains and cleans pool filters.
· Adjusts, maintains, and regularly tests water to ensure proper chemistry.
· Consistently inspects pool and equipment; provides solutions / troubleshoots any issues.
· Resolves client or customer concerns and provides excellent customer care.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
Required Skills / Abilities:
· Excellent verbal and customer service skills.
· The ability to lift 50 lbs.
· Ability to work outside year-round in a variety of conditions.
· Water competency – must be able to swim.
· Mechanical aptitude and pool experience (preferred but not required).
· A valid driver’s license and good driving required.
Education and Experience:
· High school diploma / GED (preferred but not required).
Monday-Friday with weekend / Saturday opportunity!
- Weekly Pay Direct Deposit
- Company truck and gas card (all gas paid - for company use only).
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Healthcare, Dental, Pharma, and Vision Insurance*
- 401(k) Retirement plan with a 4% Company Match
- Profit Sharing
Qualifying candidates must be able to pass a background and drug screen prior to being hired. It is the policy of Blue Science Pools to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $1,100.00 per week
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations