Porter Floor Technician Positions at this location require a COVID-19 vaccination.
Porter Floor Technician Salary: $13.00 per hour
Porter Floor Technician Shifts: Available Holidays, Day and Evening Shifts and Alternating Weekends
- Uniforms Provided
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Direct Deposit
If you are looking for a rewarding opportunity and want to work for a healthcare company who genuinely cares about the people they employee and serve – Lucent Group is the employer for you.
Here at Lucent Group our employees are family. We take extraordinary pride in providing a workplace that fosters inclusion and collaboration.
Our Housekeeping Department is seeking a dependable and flexible person to work as a Porter Floor Technician to maintain proper cleanliness and sanitation throughout the healthcare facility.
The Porter Floor Technician performs assigned floor care functions based on the facility’s standards and procedures. Coordinates daily floor cleaning services to include performing routine cleaning assignments, stripping, waxing, buffing, and burnishing all hard floors and carpet extractions. Cleans vacant rooms and general areas as assigned.
The Porter Floor Technician distributes linen daily or as needed. Picks up empty linen carts daily or as needed. Removes trash / garbage from all assigned areas. Removes soiled laundry from all assigned areas and transport to laundry department as needed. Performs all assigned duties assigned by the Housekeeping Director.
Porter Floor Technician Responsibilities:
- Ensure cleaning schedules are followed.
- Coordinate daily floor cleaning services with nursing and performing routine cleaning assignments.
- Clean vacant rooms and general areas assigned. Routinely check corners & edgings are kept dust free.
- Accept and put away deliveries as scheduled
- Must be able to work independently.
- Maintain adequate stock of supplies and chemicals. Understanding of DOH inspections.
- Lift, pull, push up to 50 lbs.
Porter Floor Technician Qualification:
- The ability to read, write, and speak English is essential.
- No formal education required. A high school diploma is desirable.
- Previous experience in a healthcare facility, specifically the housekeeping and laundry department is helpful, however on-site training and orientation provided.
- The ability to provide and follow oral, written, and verbal instruction is vital.
- The ability to fulfill all pre-employment requirements as required by the facility and Lucent.
If you feel that the above Porter Floor Technician description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!