ABOUT DHAR MANN STUDIOS:
Dhar Mann Studios is a video production company aimed at creating positive content for the social media generation. These short, motivational videos focused on life, business, and relationships receive over 1 Billion views monthly and have garnered over 40 Billion views on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and TikTok. The team is led by Dhar Mann, a mission-driven entrepreneur with a global audience of over 90 Million social media followers and one of the highest viewed content creators in the world today. These compelling stories depict real life situations shown by actors that teach important life lessons, inspired by Dhar Mann's personal experience of success and failure. The company is driven by one founding principle: We’re not just telling stories, we’re changing lives.
We are searching for a dedicated and team oriented Post Production Senior Manager to lead and oversee all aspects of post. We have an awesome team of Editors, Colorists, Sound Editors, and Composers so this role would not only require performing technical aspects of editing a film, but also providing day-to-day management and support for the post production department. The ideal candidate has strong experience with editing narrative films, a deep knowledge of overall post-production processes, and has strong time management skills while working within a fast paced production environment.
HOW YOU’LL SPEND YOUR TIME:
- Creating processes and workflows to guide team members to success
- Directly overseeing post production processes and workflows while collaborating with the team on branded storytelling and quality standards
- Managing multiple high-priority projects simultaneously during various stages of post-production
- Ensuring daily, weekly, and monthly department workloads are handled timely, accurately and efficiently based on priority
- Assigning, scheduling, and monitoring all editing projects, anticipating various post-production needs, and maintaining the organization of all files
- Supporting our Production and Post Production teams to ensure on-time deliveries
- Creating efficient solutions to workflow challenges
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- A great understanding of all areas of post production. This includes editing/color grading/VFX/Sound Editing
- Ability to problem solve under high pressure situations
- 5+ years of experience in a Post-Production management role
- Thorough understanding of production and post-production workflows
- Extensive experience with Premiere Pro, Adobe Suite, After Effects, and DaVinci Resolve
- Experience managing cloud storage and Frame IO accounts; Nas Server is a plus
- Proven ability to oversee multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written – to deliver accurate information in a expedited, courteous, concise and professional manner
- Willing to work flexible hours (including nights and weekends) and/or overtime to meet deadlines
WHO OVERSEES YOU:
The Post Production Senior Manager will report directly to the Production Director
WHO YOU OVERSEE:
The Post Production Senior Manager oversees the Post Production Team alongside the Post Production Junior Manager
WHERE IT ALL GOES DOWN:
All the action takes place at our BRAND NEW studio in Burbank, CA!
WHEN THE MAGIC HAPPENS:
Monday - Friday full-time with a flexible schedule between 7am - 7pm, will be discussed during interview
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US:
- We've kept our hiring bar really high - you will work with the best
- Our content is growing quickly, so you'll get the opportunity to take on a lot of responsibility and grow a ton personally!
- Health Benefits, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and Bonuses
- Loads of perks including tons of snacks and a friendly working environment
- Get to know Dhar Mann Studios: https://www.dharmann.com/career
WHEN WE’LL TALK ABOUT HOW AWESOME YOU ARE:
No formal cover letters, please. Instead include a few short paragraphs in your application explaining why you’d be a good fit for this particular position.
- Provide links to projects you’ve worked on
- Attach a resume
AN IMPORTANT NOTE BEFORE APPLYING TO US:
Our organization looks to hire the BEST of the best and we focus on finding candidates who are a strong cultural fit. We have a 3 month 'Discovery Period' in place that allows us to get to know each new hire better and assess their skill set. Management-level roles will be part of a different Discovery Period for each step of the ladder (but again this does not affect your pay or compensation package).
This information is not for use by any unauthorized person/ site and is only to be posted by brand affiliates